Who Is 365 iT SOLUTIONS?365 iT SOLUTIONS is Toronto’s leading Canadian IT consulting firm. Our entire technical support team is hand-picked and 100% Canadian. Our tech support team delivers industry leading Managed IT Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services and Cloud Services to Toronto based organizations with international presence.
Who Are The Clients at 365 iT SOLUTIONS?365 iT SOLUTIONS has an impressive client portfolio. It consists of Toronto’s most elite and industry leading companies with an international presence. Our impressive clients range from government agencies to private corporations covering a wide variety of industries including insurance, healthcare, financial, engineering, law firms, construction, manufacturing, nonprofit (charities) and professional services.
Who Are We Looking for at 365 iT SOLUTIONS? 365 iT SOLUTIONS is looking for our next superstar. We have been in hyper-growth mode and we want the right person to join our tech support services team. We are not just looking for any person, we are looking for a new Senior Level 3 IT Support Services team member. Our biggest asset is our team and they are committed to technology as it is a passion, not a job.
Our new Senior Level 3 Tech Support Services fire fighter will join us as a full-time employee with a 3-month probation. This is a fast-paced environment and not for the faint of heart.
Everyday brings on a new challenge.
We only use the best enterprise-class technology to proactively manage our client sites. No freeware or consumer grade products are used. We use Enterprise class remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools to proactively manage our client environments 24/7/365 with international offices.
What Are the Responsibilities at 365 iT SOLUTIONS?
- Perform level 3 tech support at the help desk level, being the first point of escalation for the team on complex issues
- Assist the project management team with creating IT proposals and plans
- Investigating and documenting security incidents
- Suggesting and implementing security practices
- Configuring and troubleshooting networking components such as firewalls and switches
- Managing from backups restores of entire machines and/or files and folders
- Follow detailed IT project specifications including the assembly, imaging, and configuration of client systems and servers
- Perform proactive remote and onsite tech support troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking issues for various clients
- Proactively monitor central corporate ticketing system to ensure timely resolution of issues to all client tech support issues within service-level agreement (SLA Agreement)
- Document any and all changes to client environments while always maintaining industry “Best Practices” within all client sites
- Evaluate and create new and/or follow existing checklists to ensure a consistent result for routine and common tasks
- Planning of mass deployments upgrading/installing software, hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and application
- Access industry resources including software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQ resources to aid in tech support resolutions
- Leverage front-line client experience to identify sales opportunities
- Assist level 1 and level 2 technical support team members with any issues needing help or escalation
- Other duties as assigned as assigned by upper management
- Typical business Hours are from 8AM – 6PM, Mon – Fri, with after hours work and on-call required
What Are the Requirements for 365 iT SOLUTIONS?
- 5+ years experience working in IT and/or a managed IT services provider (MSP)
- Be proactive in nature, identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service improvement opportunities
- Ability to multi-task multiple clients and team members under tight deadlines
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues is required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Possess exceptional customer service orientation
- Possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills is a must as this is a customer-facing role
- Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a passion for technology and I.T.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Obtained industry certifications such as Cisco, Microsoft, and CompTIA
- Must achieve an industry certification within 6 months of employment
Important Note: Must pass a Criminal Background Check and must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License including full access to a reliable vehicle prior to employment.
What Are the Technical Requirements at 365 iT SOLUTIONS?
- Experience with RMM Software
- Experience with PowerShell
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail, and other emailing apps
- Demonstrable experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 including Active Directory
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Linux
- Demonstrable experience with networking concepts including TCP/IP, OSI model, routing, switching, VLANs, subnetting, super subnetting and other networking concepts
- Demonstrable experience with networking hardware including Cisco, SonicWALL, routers, Next Generation (NG) firewalls, switches and VPN appliances
- Experience with an assortment of back-up hardware including tape drives, USB drives and Disk-to-disk systems
- Experience with an assortment back-up software including Acronis, Datto, WSB, etc.
- Experience with RAID including various RAID controllers and general RAID knowledge
- Experience with building, mounting, breaking, hot spare, RAID 0/1/5/6/10
- Experience with VoIP including FreePBX, Asterisk, Cisco UC, etc.
- Experience with virtualization platforms including VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience with cloud service platforms including as Private Cloud, Azure, and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting a wide range of desktop hardware and software (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10) as well as Apple OS X
- Experience with using Microsoft Office Suite including 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Experience with troubleshooting printers, scanner and various other peripherals
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting mobile devices iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry
What Would Be Some Bonus Items?
- Cisco/Microsoft/CompTIA certifications
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management tools
- Prior experience with a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
NO AGENCIES, NO PHONE CALLS, NO DROP INS.
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org