We are interested but our IT budgets have decreased.
- Microsoft 365 offers a great way to save money by moving productivity tools like email to the cloud and reducing server upgrade and maintenance costs. With affordable monthly subscription options, you can reduce your IT management costs, make your business more agile, and increase employee productivity
We’re using (or considering) Google Apps
- Microsoft builds professional tools for businesses.
- Microsoft Services were unaffected by OpenSSL “Heartbleed” vulnerability.
- Microsoft Microsoft 365 is the right choice for your business because it gives you the familiar and rich Office applications to use online or offline across your desktop, smartphone, and tablet.
- Google Apps has limited email, calendaring, and formatting functionality. Microsoft 365 offers functionality that your users expect and need.
- Google Apps for Business SLA doesn’t cover key business applications such as Voice for PC to PC calling, Google Contacts, and Google Video.
- Microsoft 365 includes applications for these purposes. It can require a lot of manual labor, add-ons, and third-party applications to migrate email, contacts, tasks, folders, and other data from messaging solutions such as Exchange to Google Apps, and to set up single sign-on and shared contacts.
- Google’s support model is based on priority, and to get the highest priority support with the shortest turnaround time, the majority of your users must be down.”
What we are using now works fine. Why should we upgrade now to Microsoft 365?
- End of Support for Office 2003 and Windows XP is April 8, 2014. This will create potential security and compliance risks, or loss of software or hardware support. Your business could be vulnerable to issues that may cost you added time, money and a tarnished reputation including: malware, data loss, virus transmission, botnet hosting, audit failure, certification issues, and public notification of customer data at risk.
- Microsoft 365 is still pretty new. Shouldn’t we wait for any problems to be addressed?
- Microsoft 365 is trusted by companies like Coca-Cola Enterprises (72,000 employees), Starbucks, Campbell Soup, Hyatt Hotels (106,000 employees), the Department of Veterans Affairs (600,000 employees), Lowes (>200,000 employees), Hallmark (9,500 employees), Japan Airlines (20,000 employees), and Burger King (3,500 users).
How can we be sure our information is safe?
- Microsoft 365 is designed from the ground up to be highly secure and uses multiple scanning engines to provide premium malware protection.
- For Online Subscription Services, data is replicated in geo-redundant data centers to help protect against data center or network failures. Microsoft is compliant with global privacy laws, uses ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification, and undergoes an annual SSAE 16 Type II audit by an independent third-party auditor.
Is it easy to migrate from Exchange Server?
- Yes! Many migrations are done overnight or over a weekend (with the right preparation and depending on the current solution, mailbox size, and number of users). You can choose to migrate all existing mailboxes, or to have a combination of on-premises and online mailbox storage. When the migration is done properly, you will be able to retain all of your old email, data, and folder structure.
- As a Microsoft partner can help you with your migration, or manage the migration for you.
How do I know my information will be available when I need it?
- Microsoft Online Subscription Services provide a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, which free and consumer tools cannot promise. With Microsoft 365 you get the performance and reliability you need for your business reputation.”