365 iT SOLUTIONS is Toronto’s leading IT consulting firm and we are looking to add the right person to our incredible technical support services team.
We are looking for the right person, not just any person to take on the new tech support position with our managed IT services team. Our team is seriously committed to delivering technology as this is a passionate career not a job.
Our technical support team is made up of Canadian IT experts that likes to play in sandbox environments testing new technologies for the fun of it. We are the future of IT.
Our managed IT services team uses enterprise class remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools to proactively manage our client environments around the world.
This is an environment of growth so you will not be limited to help desk or tech support only. You will also have the opportunity to diversify and work on the latest IT Projects with our project managers for our clients across North America.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus and other incentives.
Our super star employee will help our handpicked Tech Support Team take calls from clients around North America, respond to tech support services tickets, and find resolutions independently.
As an IT support professional, you should have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities over the phone and on-site. We are looking for passion in technology.
Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career. Which one are you?
*** You must have a vehicle and have obtained/obtaining recent Microsoft Certification. ***
- Perform remote troubleshooting of hardware and software issues for clients across North America.
- Provide occasional on-site service to troubleshoot hardware, software and networking issues.
- Use remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools.
- Ability to use industry “Best Practices” and keep proper documentation.
- Monitor ticketing system to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Occasional assembly and configuration of customized hardware requirements.
- Use of all tools including access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQ resources.
- Perform support issues including installations as well as file backups and configuring applications.
- Monday to Friday with occasional after hours and rotating on-call required.
(Three shifts available. 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM and 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Cisco/Microsoft/CompTIA certifications would be an asset.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a passion for IT and technology.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues is required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines; multi-tasking abilities are essential.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 including Active Directory.
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting desktop hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP to 8.1 and Office 2007-2013.
- Experience with Remote Control Software such as LogMeIn and MS-Remote Desktop.
- Strong knowledge of Drive Imaging tools such as Ghost, True Image, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Email and Messaging such as MS-Exchange, BES, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Networking concepts and hardware including Cisco, Sonicwall, routers, firewalls, switches and VPN appliances.
- Strong knowledge of back-up hardware including various tape drives, USB drives and Disk-to-disk systems.
- Knowledge of RAID including various RAID controllers and general RAID knowledge – building, mounting, breaking, hot spare, RAID 0/1/5/6/10, etc.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Knowledge of back-up software including Acronis, Vembu, WSB, etc.
Would be an Asset
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management tools
- Prior experience with a Managed IT Services Provider (MSP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP) Certifications: Windows Server 2012 or equivalent
NO AGENCIES, NO PHONE CALLS, NO DROP INS.
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us online at 365 iT SOLUTIONS.