365 iT SOLUTIONS is one of Toronto’s leading IT consulting firms offering Managed IT Services, Tech Support Services, IT Outsourcing and cloud services.
As we experience tremendous growth, we are looking to add a new Level 2 Tech Support Technician to our incredible technical support services team that is made up of Canadian IT experts.
Do you like to test new things? So do we and we encourage our team to play in the sandbox environments testing new technologies for the fun of it.
Our industry leading managed IT services team uses enterprise class professional services automation (PSA) and remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools to proactively manage our client environments around the world.
As part of our team, you will be in a growth environment with a strong support system. We do not believe in limiting our team to help desk or tech support only, we give the opportunity to diversify and work on the latest IT Projects.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus and other incentives.
Our team is made up of IT support professionals that have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities over the phone and on-site.
We are looking for passion in technology. Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
*** This position requires a vehicle and you must have obtained or be obtaining a recent Microsoft Certification. ***
- Perform remote troubleshooting including hardware and software issues.
- Provide occasional on-site tech support service to troubleshoot hardware, software and networking issues.
- Use professional services automation (PSA) and remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools.
- Ability to use industry “Best Practices” and keep proper documentation of all work performed.
- Monitor corporate ticketing system to ensure timely resolution of issues within service level agreements (SLA).
- Assemble and configure of customized hardware requirements including workstations, servers, NAS and other equipment.
- Use of all corporate tools including access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQ resources.
- Perform support issues including installations as well as file backups and configuring applications.
- Monday to Friday with occasional after hours and rotating on-call required.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science and/or Information Technology.
- Industry certification including Cisco, Microsoft and CompTIA would be an asset.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a passion for IT and technology in a MSP environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with no supervision.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues and “think outside the box”.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a time sensitive and high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to multi-task is an essential part of the position.
- Must have a valid license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft server products including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Active Directory (AD).
- Strong experience and knowledge configuring and troubleshooting desktop and smart devices hardware and software.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP to Microsoft 8.1
- Strong experience and knowledge of Office 2007 to Office 2013.
- Experience with Remote Control Software such as LogMeIn, Microsoft Remote Desktop and Screen Connect.
- Strong knowledge of Drive Imaging tools such as Ghost, True Image, etc.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Email and Messaging such as Microsoft Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), and Office 365.
- Strong knowledge of Networking concepts and hardware including Cisco, Sonicwall, routers, firewalls, switches and VPN appliances.
- Strong knowledge of back-up hardware including various tape drives, USB drives, cloud backup and Disk-to-disk systems.
- Knowledge of RAID including various RAID controllers and general RAID knowledge – building, mounting, breaking, hot spare, RAID 0/1/5/6/10.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms VMware and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of back-up software including Acronis, Vembu, WSB, etc.
Would be an Asset
- Experience with remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools.
- Experience with professional services automation (PSA) tools.
- Experience with working with LabTech and ConnectWise.
- Experience working with Asterisk (PBX).
- Prior experience in a Managed Services Provider (MSP) environment.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP) Certifications: Windows Server 2012 or equivalent.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at https://365itsolutions.com.
Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to email@example.com with the position in the subject line for consideration.