Private sector faces constant budget constraints now imagine what not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities face with the challenge of reduced donations and grants.
Not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities have to be resilient as they operate with minimal resources however they still need technology to support their organization. They need cost-effective IT solutions that deliver the required services.
There are many projects for 2015 for not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities to consider including the following:
- Recent retirement of Microsoft Windows XP
- Upcoming retirement of Microsoft Server 2003
- Corporate options such as access to Microsoft Office 365 free of charge.
- Cost effective options such as donated software and technology resources from up to 30 companies such as Microsoft, Google, Symantec, Cisco and Intuit.
- Continuous proactive network management to ensure uptime and security including compliance with Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
How 365 iT SOLUTIONS supports the not-for-profit and charity sector?
The team at 365 iT SOLUTIONS has plenty of experience working with not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities. By accessing donation programs as listed above, we are able to control and maintain your entire IT infrastructure including tech support to minimise risk and manage your IT budget costs.
Our managed IT services team of engineers will proactively address the entire management of your IT infrastructure including administration, management, planning and creating a disaster recovery plan. We are experienced at providing cost-effective IT consulting services for not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities.
It does not matter what industry your organization is in, we understand that no business is alike. 365 iT SOLUTIONS delivers industry specific services including managed it services, tech support services, IT consulting and cloud services specifically geared towards not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities. We offer not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities including pro-bono consulting, discounted project rates as well as fixed project pricing to eliminate any surprises or project over runs.
365 iT SOLUTIONS delivers worry-free IT! We make technology easy and simple therefore allowing not-for-profit (nonprofits) and charities access to technology that will streamline operations and increase productivity.