Your security is only as strong as your weakest link therefore we are offering a quick security awareness user training video.
In this quick security awareness user training, we will be touching on the following areas:
- Phishing includes email messages, websites, and phone calls that are socially engineered to steal money and other private information. Cybercriminals may email you, call you on the phone, or convince you to download something from a website.
- Malware is malicious software including computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, spyware, adware, scareware, and other malicious programs.
- Password and the importance of using strong complex passwords. The use of strong passwords can slow and stop various cyber-attack methods.
- Two Factor Authentication is an extra layer of security that requires not only a password and username but also something that the user has on them including a text verification code.
- Secure Connections includes browsing the internet. If you browse the internet, you should be aware of HTTPS as it shows secure communications between your browser and the website are encrypted.
- Public WIFI is great but they are also a very desirable spot for hackers as it requires no authentication to establish a network connection and can give unfettered access to your device.
365 iT SOLUTIONS is committed to providing our clients with the latest technology and security solutions. This quick security awareness user training video will help organizations and users stay safe however it should be part of an ongoing user training awareness policy.
365 iT SOLUTIONS is Toronto’s leading IT consulting boutique firm offering industry-leading IT solutions including Managed IT Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services and Cloud Services.