Many organizations are taking advantage of Microsoft’s new cloud-based phone system with the added ability of Microsoft Teams call recording and Microsoft Team call reporting.
How do I use Microsoft Teams call recording?
Organizations now can record in Microsoft Teams audio, screen sharing, and video that can provide valuable business insights. This Microsoft Teams call recording solution will ensure compliance when recording in Microsoft Teams and it is designed to meet the ever-changing demands for compliance
What are the benefits of Microsoft Teams call recording?
- No upfront costs for Microsoft Teams call recording. Microsoft call recording is a simple monthly recurring subscription. This allows organizations to spread the cost monthly with no large upfront costs, license fees, or technical support.
- Cloud Connectivity for Microsoft Teams call recording. To compliment Microsoft cloud services, the call recording software is hosted in the cloud resulting in easy access to get your cloud solution up and running. It is as easy as connecting to your Microsoft Teams tenant.
- No Maintenance for Microsoft Teams call recording. Organization gets the benefit that the solution is 100 percent on managed IT infrastructure resulting in no maintenance for the client, high availability, as well as removing the cost of maintaining the system inhouse.
- No Upgrades for Microsoft Teams call recording. No upgrades and no downtime since the application is hosted and managed centrally therefore it will not affect the team’s productivity, workload, or add additional responsibility to your IT department or employee.
- Easy Accessibility for Microsoft Teams call recording. Our solution is 100 percent cloud based allowing employees to access it from anywhere there with an internet connection which makes it an ideal productivity tool for remote workers or work-from-home (WFH).
- Scalable Solution for Microsoft Teams call recording. Like all of Microsoft cloud services, the call recording solution is flexible and scalable to meet an organization every changing need as it can scale up or down to meet business demand.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Teams Call Reporting?
Successful organizations measure all parts of their business. This allows them to continuously improve employee efforts and the client experience. Our Microsoft Teams solution provides organizations the proper tools to capture and analyze business call information.
With access to key call metrics, organizations can proactively capture important information including key performance indicator (KPIs), employee performance, and scheduled call performance reports. This will allow organizations to identify spikes in call traffic, unusual behaviour, and much more.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Teams call reporting?
- Active Call Boards for Microsoft Teams Call Reporting. Organizations can access useful information on live call boards that will provide an overview of call and employee activity.
- Lost Calls for Microsoft Teams Call Reporting. Did you customers hang up or drop a call? Now you can recover these business opportunities with reports that capture all call details including lost or dropped calls. Now your team can call customers back as well as give you the opportunity to allocate adequate staff.
- Review Historic information with Microsoft Teams Call Reporting. How is organization doing with call quality, time, and other metrics? Organizations can confidently forecast company growth, schedule employees, and resources including extension allocation. With proactive in-depth reports, organizations can have this information at their fingertips daily, weekly, and yearly.
- Control Company Calls with Microsoft Teams Call Reporting. Are you losing business to customers on hold? Call reporting allows organizations to reduce wait times including the ability to move calls between queues, hunt groups, prioritize VIP callers, as well as bring ‘offline’ agents back online to tackle sudden spikes in traffic.
Successful organizations understand the power of real conversation when it comes to building successful client relationships. With Microsoft Teams call recording and Microsoft Teams call reporting, organizations can manage calls and allocate the appropriate employees. This results in less frustrated customers and staff.
Is your corporate data in the dark web and your network compromised?
Let our complimentary data breach scan investigate if your credentials are compromised and listed on the dark web.
365 iT SOLUTIONS is a leading IT consulting firm in Toronto that offers Managed IT Services, Tech Support Services, Cloud Services, Managed Security Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), and Cyber Security Training and Dark Web Monitoring.
We Make IT Simple!