Many businesses are always asking, what is managed IT services and how can it help your business become more profitable and productive?
The business landscape has changed and organizations are dependent on technology. Your IT infrastructure needs to be stable and advanced therefore allowing your organization to be aggressive and competitive. The unfortunate part is that numerous organizations do not have sufficient expertise to setup, plan and manage their IT infrastructure framework as well as their disaster recovery plan.
Managed services allows companies to offload partial or their complete IT operations to a partner Managed Services Provider (MSP). Choosing a Managed Services Provider (MSP) is a long term commitment and should not be taken lightly. As they will be responsible for ongoing network monitoring, proactive management and tech support issue resolution.
What will Managed IT Services do for your business?
Managed services providers (MSP) will use industry leading tools to proactively manage your organizations IT infrastructure including alerts, security, patch management, data backup and recovery, workstations, servers, storage systems, networks and applications.
By using managed IT services within your organization, you can now offload routine infrastructure management to an experienced an experienced team of professionals which allows you and your management to focus on growing your business and productivity.
Why should you consider Managed IT Services for your business?
Simple, you get an entire professional IT team to manage your company, not one person to rely on. No vacation days, no sick days, availability 24x7x365 and no legacy costs. No matter what size of business, the simple truth is that you need technology to operate efficiently and effectively. Technology keeps growing and expanding its capabilities therefore solutions are becoming increasingly complex to implement, plan and manage. Small organizations face an even larger hurdle as they usually lack talent and resources to handle daily responsibilities of keeping the IT infrastructure up and running.
If your company is falling behind in daily IT management functions such as backups, patches and security update, you are facing the possibility of IT outages or even data loss. Managed service providers (MSP) will be an extension of your current IT department or even your entire IT department by taking daily IT infrastructure monitoring and management tasks.
There are many Managed Services Provider (MSP) companies but here are some key points on what makes 365 iT SOLUTIONS one of the leading IT consulting companies and trusted long term partners.
- We are 100% Canadian, no outsourcing or offshoring outside of Canada.
- Our Managed Services contracts offer no long term contracts or agreements.
- We provide industry leading adaptable, dependable and versatile IT support services.
- We use the latest tools to proactively manage our clients IT Infrastructure network such as professional services automation (PSA) and remote monitoring and management (RMM).
- Our Canadian team proactively handles all tech support issues with your IT infrastructure including all network system devices, server and application execution, CPU usage, drive disk allocation, memory utilization, data backups, cloud services and much more.
- We provide proactive 24x7x365 network monitoring and management including access to industry leading Network Operations Center (NOC).