Who Are We?
365 iT SOLUTIONS is a leading IT consulting firm in Toronto. Our in-house 100% Canadian technical team delivers industry leading Managed IT Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services and Cloud Services.
Who Are Our Clients?
365 iT SOLUTIONS has an impressive client portfolio that consists of Toronto’s most elite and industry leading companies with international presence. They range from government agencies to private corporations covering a wide variety of industries including insurance, healthcare, financial, construction, manufacturing, nonprofit (charities) and professional services.
Who Are We Looking For?
365 iT SOLUTIONS is looking for the right person, not just any person to take on the new IT Support Services position. Our biggest asset is our team and they are committed to technology as it is a passion not a job.
Our next tech support team member super star will join us as a full-time employee with a 6-month probation.Our internal IT technical support team likes to play in sandbox environments testing new technologies for the fun of it.
We only use the best business class technology. No freeware or consumer grade products. We use Enterprise class remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools to proactively manage our client environments 24/7/365 with international offices.
What Are the Responsibilities?
- Assemble,image and configure workstations, laptops and serversaccording to client IT project specifications and details
- Perform remote and onsitetroubleshooting of hardware, software and networking issues for various clients
- Perform level 2 tech support fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and application
- Monitor corporate central ticketing system to ensure timely resolution of tech support issues within client defined SLA.
- Document any and all changes to client environments as well as applying the latest industry “Best Practices”
- Create new and follow existing check lists to ensure a consistent result for routine and common tasks within our proactive IT management services
- Proactively access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQ resources on the Internet/intranet to aid in client tech support problem resolution
- Leverage front-line client experiencesto identify sales opportunities
- Assist level 1 technicians with any tech support issues requiring assistance
- Other duties as assigned as assigned by upper management.
- Typical business Hours are from 8AM – 6PM, Mon – Fri, with after hours work and on-call required
What Are the Requirements?
- 5 – 15 years of experience with a managed IT services (MSP) provider
- Ability to multi-task is essential in a team environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while managing multiple clients
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range oftech support issues while assisting other technical support team members
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service orientationas this is a customer-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving tech support skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a passion for technology and I.T.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Certifications in Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA would be considered a big asset
- Must achieve an industry certification within 6 months of employment
Important Note: Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License, full access to a reliable vehicle and must pass Criminal Background Check prior to employment.
What Are the Technical Requirements?
- Proven experience working with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 as well as Apple OS X in a business environment.
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Office Suite including 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Ability to install, configure, administer and troubleshoot a wide range of desktop hardware and software.
- Proven working experience with Remote Control Software such as LogMeIn and Remote Desktop Connection
- Experience with troubleshooting printers, scanner and various other peripherals
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting mobile devices iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry
- Basic understanding of PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and other emailing apps
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 including Active Directory
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Linux
- Experience with networking concepts including TCP/IP, OSI model, routing, switching, VLANs, subnetting, super subnetting and other networking concepts
- Experience with networking hardware including Cisco, SonicWALL, routers, NG firewalls, switches and VPN appliances
- Experience with an assortment of back-up hardware including tape drives, USB drives and Disk-to-disk systems
- Experience with back-up software including Acronis, Datto, WSB, etc.
- Experience with RAID including various RAID controllers and general RAID knowledge
- Experience with building, mounting, breaking, hot spare, RAID 0/1/5/6/10
- Experience with VoIP including FreePBX, Asterisk, Cisco UC, etc.
- Experience with virtualization platforms including VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience withcloud platforms including as Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What Would Be Some Bonus Items?
- Certifications in Cisco, Microsoft and CompTIA would be a big asset
- Experience with Enterprise class Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools
- Prior experience with a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
NO AGENCIES, NO PHONE CALLS, NO DROP INS.
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org