365 iT SOLUTIONS is a full-service IT outsourcing firm in Toronto that delivers the best IT services including Managed IT Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services and Cloud Services.
Not only is our company impressive, so are our clients that consist of Toronto’s most elite industry leading companies with international presence in a wide variety of industries.
Our hand picked 100% Canadian IT technical support team are techs at heart. They enjoy playing with things like sandbox environments, testing the latest and greatest technology for the fun of it. Our team deliver amazing service and results because we use Enterprise class remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools to proactively manage our client environments.
Want to be part of our great team? Do you have proven technical analytical skills and problem-solving abilities? Do you have passion?
What are your responsibilities at 365 iT SOLUTIONS?
- Perform proactive remote technical support and troubleshooting.
- Configure hardware according to required IT project specs.
- Provide on-site technical support when required.
- Document all changes according to industry best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills as this is a customer-facing role.
- Manage central technical support ticketing system to ensure timely resolution within SLA.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with multi-tasking abilities and independently.
- Ability to work business Hours from Monday to Friday from 8AM – 6PM (after hours work and on-call required occasionally)
What are the requirements at 365 iT SOLUTIONS?
- Computer Science and/or Information Technology post-secondary education.
- Cisco, Microsoft and CompTIA certifications considered an asset.
- Must achieve certifications within 6 months of employment.
- Passion for technology and with self-motivation towards learning.
- Proven to be analytical in technology with problem-solving skills.
- Investigate and resolve a wide range of client submitted tech support issues.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure fast moving environment.
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License and full access to a reliable vehicle.
What are the Technical Requirements?
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2 and Active Directory)
- Workstation operating systems including Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10),Apple OS X and
- Microsoft Office Suite (Office 2007, Office 2010 and Office 2016).
- Remote Control Software (LogMeIn and MS-Remote Desktop).
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and other hosted email solutions.
- Computer networking including TCP/IP, OSI model, routing, switching, VLANs, subnetting, and super subnetting.
- Networking hardware including Cisco, SonicWALL, routers, firewalls, switches and VPN appliances.
- Corporate data back-up hardware including tape drives, USB drives and Disk-to-disk systems.
- Corporate data back-up software including Acronis, Vembu, WSB, and other business class backup software suites.
- Strong working knowledge of RAID (Controllers, building, mounting, breaking, hot spare and RAID 0/1/5/6/10)
- Hosted VoIP solutions (FreePBX, Asterisk, Cisco UC)
- Virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V).
- Cloud services platforms including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and private cloud.
- Smart mobile devices including Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry.
What are some great assets to have?
- Remote monitoring and management (RMM)
- Professional services automation (PSA) software.
- Experience with a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 or equivalent
365 iT SOLUTIONS offers a very competitive compensation package includes base salary, benefits, commission and bonus structure.
NO AGENCIES, NO PHONE CALLS, NO DROP INS. ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please submit resume to email@example.com with “Intermediate IT Support Help Desk Technician” in the subject line.