How do I add users to Office 365?
Does your company use Office 365? In this article, you will learn how to manage and add corporate users to your Office 365 cloud service individually.
Do the following to create a new user in your organization.
- Sign in to Office 365 as the account administrator.
- In Office 365, select Admin. Or, select the app launcher , and then select Admin.
- Select Users & groups, and then select Add.
- On the Detailspage, complete the user information.
- To add optional user information, select the arrow next to Additional details, and then select Next.
- On the Settingspage, under Assign permissions, select Yes if you want to assign the user admin permissions.
- Under Set user location, select the user’s work location, and then select Next.
- On the Assign licensespage, you will assign a subscription license.
- If no licenses available, you can remove licenses from existing users or delete user accounts that are no longer needed.
- On the Send results in emailpage, select Send email, type your email address, and then select Create.
- You can enter a total of five email addresses.
- Review the information on the Resultspage, and then select Finish, or you can choose to Create another user.
Or you can always check out our video on “How do I add users to Office 365?”