When tablets were first introduced few businesses could have predicted how the technology would impact business. There are many benefits to consider on how this technology benefits businesses and now many companies are integrating this technology into their daily business practices.
Here is a quick summary of how tablets help the business process:
- Marketing Materials. Tablets always allow your employees to have access to all company material. With a tablet, that’s history. A designer can carry a lightweight tablet anywhere, from meetings to home and everywhere in between.
- Estimates and Invoices. Tablets have most of the same capabilities as traditional desktop or laptop which means you can conduct business from almost anywhere.
- Create and Edit. With a tablet you can manage and edit contracts right from your tablet reducing the chance of any misunderstandings and quickly moving through the process.
- Finalize Sales. Using a tablet as a mobile sales platform is a great way to modernize a business while reducing business costs. While traditional point-of-sale systems usually charge an up-front fee of approximately $3,000, tablet POS systems often cost around $1,000 or less to get off the ground.
- Conduct Training. You can create presentations and display them on your tablet where you can set up training sessions for an entire staff to stream on their own mobile devices and tablets.
Welcome to Worry-Free iT!