Cyber crime continues to rise and here are some cyber security tips to protect your business. Learn proper cyber security methods and stay safe online.
Unfortunately, many organizations suffer from these threats however check out these cyber security tips to help keep you and your employees safe.
Cyber Security Tip #1
- Protect your business from unsecured personal devices.
- Limit personal device and public.
- Wi-Fi use for work, or have employees follow a security policy.
Cyber Security Tips #2
- Provide training on cyber threats.
- If your employees understand cyber threats, they can avoid them.
Cyber Security Tip #3
- Encourage smart clicking.
- Your employees should be suspicious of unknown links, or familiar ones with odd forms.
Cyber Security Tips #4
- Promote strong passwords.
- Make sure work passwords are secure and can be accessed by senior employees or your tech expert.
Cyber Security Tip #5
- Plan ahead for departing employees.
- Before an employee leaves your company, make sure their account is closed, and change passwords.
These cyber security tips to protect your business and our complimentary network and security assessment can put your IT infrastructure and business to the test.
365 iT SOLUTIONS is Toronto’s leading IT consulting boutique firm offering industry leading IT solutions including Managed IT Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services and Cloud Services.