At 365iT Solutions, we thrive to provide the best solutions to our clients. We have discontinued CloudSYNC services and switched to SharePoint Online (Office365). Learn more.
CloudSYNC File Share
CloudSYNC is a leading business-class cloud service that keeps your business files safe, synced, and easy to share.
CloudSYNC is available anywhere, anytime with access to files on any device securely.
CloudSYNC allows companies to sync files across multiple platforms and devices while maintaining central control and ownership of your data.
CloudSYNC is a flexible enterprise class cloud services sync and share solution. It far exceeds consumer-grade services which put businesses at risk of data theft, data leakage, and data corruption.
How CloudSYNC Work?
CloudSYNC empowers companies to provide remote access to data without the loss of security or control. Corporate users have the ability to sync corporate data between servers, workstations, laptops, mobile devices and the cloud. Employees benefit from increased agility, security and productivity.As your Cloud Services Provider (CSP), we have the ability to provide IT security which allow corporate data to be secure, while governing data access and data privacy.
How does CLOUDSync compare to DropBox, OneDrive and Google Drive?
All cloud services file sharing services have one thing in common, they all try to maximize employee productivity and mobility. Cloud services file sync technology has made it possible for employees to access and share files from virtually anywhere no matter what device or location.
Consumer-grade cloud services file sync services such as Dropbox, Microsoft One Drive, and Google Drive can jeopardizes corporate data. This can have serious consequences on your company reputation and bottom line if data is mishandled.
These consumer-grade cloud services are not appropriate for the business environment as there is little control and security compared to business-class cloud services.
CloudSYNC syncs your corporate data and folders allowing users to access files from their computers and smart devices. It allows users to securely share documents as well as share with external parties. You have full control over the files and folders and can also setup up custom policies for the ways in which they are accessed.
CloudSYNC gives your organization complete control over your corporate data including military-grade encryption, customor unlimited retention, remote wipes, continuous backups,and rapid restores.
What are some key features of CLOUDSync?
- Robust Security offering 448-bit Blowfish encryption, on the server and while in-transit.
- Never Lose a File with Unlimited revisions of files.
- Custom deleted file retention periods.
- Easy to Manage with Web-based administrative access for single-pane-of-glass management.
- Secure file access from anywhere, across multiple devices including Apple, Android and Windows.
- Cloud-enable existing file servers (File Server Enablement Required).
Secure and Easy Sharing
- Public secure share links for sharing of large files
- Ability to lock files from editing
- Outlook plug-in for file sharing
- Password enforcement and download policies
- Notifications on downloads and personalized messages
Backup and Restore Features
- Real-time backups
- Customizable retention periods
Administrative Features and Integrations
- Comprehensive usage reports and activity logs
- Organizational bandwidth throttling
- Ability to perform remote wipes (BYOD)
- Granular user access and security controls
- Active Directory (AD) integration
- Two-factor authentication
Compliance and Encryption
- SSAE 16 Type II or SOC Certified
- HTTPS stand-alone processes running behind a firewall
- Persistent and transient encryption key
- Data transferred over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections
- Server Side Encryption (SSE), using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) in transit and at rest