There are estimates that outsourcing contracts containing cloud components will grow to 50% by 2017 but Canadian businesses are failing to see the value behind it.
As many Canadian business leaders know, Canada’s outsourcing environment is unique full of unique challenges and opportunities. According to Canada’s Centre for Outsourcing Research and Education (CORE), cloud services has been making inroads in several Industries such as healthcare and the public sector. These industries are embracing outsourcing in key areas such as information technology, telecommunications and finance.
Many CIOs, IT consultants and IT departments are facing pressure to leverage the cloud to reduce their costs however many Canadian companies are continuing to adopt cloud for their low risk applications and data.
Many IT analysts have noted that healthcare is an area where Canada lags in outsourcing and embracing cloud-based solutions. Why is healthcare behind in Canada? Simple. The Canadian healthcare industry is a highly regulated environment including privacy and data residency concerns.
What is pushing Canadian companies to outsourcing?
Outsourcing is simple however many people think it is all about numbers, wrong. One of the biggest drivers behind outsourcing is the lack of internal skills, especially when it comes to IT especially in a market where those resources are expensive to find, hire, and retain.
The Canadian business landscape is changing and companies need to find the right suppliers that have a synergy with their business goals, company objectives and how technology will help their business grow and increase profitability.
Why is 365 iT SOLUTIONS a leading IT outsourcing firm?
Technology moves quickly today and businesses have more important issues to deal with than IT infrastructure. All business leaders know that their IT infrastructure is a critical component however there is a lack of IT skills within the organization in order to deliver in a predictable manner.
365 iT SOLUTIONS delivers Managed IT Services using the following structure:
- We are a leading Managed IT Services and provide IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Servicesand Cloud Services
- We are 100% Canadian and do not offshore any services.
- As IT consultants, we advise companies on their current business needs and goals while using the latest technology to increase productivity and profitability across all levels of the business.
- We use advanced Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) to deliver proactive 24x7x365 Network Monitoring from our Canadian staff.
- We provide IT Vendor Management and Procurement Services that provide exceptional ROI.
- Our Canadian team provides rapid response time to tech support tickets.
- Our IT consultants will provide strategic IT planning and predictive IT budgeting that will increase operational efficiency and control operating costs.
- We give peace of mind with minimized downtime and 24x7x365 proactive monitoring.
Our Complimentary Network and Security Assessment gives us a true picture of your business IT infrastructure use and needs.