In order to take advantage of this offer, you must be a registered Nonprofit or charity. Approval process can take from 1-4 weeks depending on your organizations status.
Office 365 is a Microsoft cloud application that provides web-based access to familiar Office applications including professional email, instant messaging, calendar, video conferencing, and access to your documents from anywhere.
Microsoft has donated and discounted a range of subscription plans, so no matter how big or small your organization you can find an affordable plan that meets your needs. Eligible nonprofits and charities can now receive donated and newly discounted versions of Office 365.
Benefits of Office 365 Nonprofit
Office 365 deepens the word processing, data analysis, communication, and productivity features of Office that your staff is already familiar with. Here are some of its key benefits:
- Office Web Apps. With Office Web Apps, you can open, view, and edit documents right from your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) on your home computer. Your staff can use Office Web Apps on up to five of their own devices, giving them the flexibility to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Hosted email. With Microsoft Exchange Online, you can access your email, shared calendars, and contacts from your PC, Mac, smartphone, or tablet without having to set up a VPN or remote access to your office.
- Document sharing. Easily share documents with your colleagues with SharePoint Online, which is like an online document repository in the cloud. You can edit documents simultaneously, saving you precious time.
- High-definition collaboration. Microsoft Lync Online is an all-in-one tool for video calls, web conferencing, instant messaging, and voice calls. With high-definition (HD) video conferencing, you can meet and collaborate with out-of-office staff and volunteers.
- Security and privacy. Along with built-in spam and malware protection for email, Office 365 also lets you add security to mobile devices. Your IT staff can manage and customize your organization’s security options in a single console. If your organization deals with sensitive information, your data will be protected in the cloud. Office 365 is compliant with industry standards including HIPAA, FISMA, BAA, and others.
- Support 24/7. Don’t have on-call IT staff? Office 365 provides 24/7 professional-level support.
Contact us to discover on how Office 365 Nonprofit and Charity program works.
Welcome to Worry-Free iT!