As a leading managed IT services provider in Toronto, 365 iT SOLUTIONS achieves another Microsoft Gold partner level increasing their presence in the market as a leading Microsoft partner.
By achieving these Microsoft Gold Partner level certifications, 365 iT SOLUTIONS has demonstrated high levels of delivery and support of Microsoft services. We have the ability to demonstrate how Microsoft products and services delivery and support can address any business need and business goal.
Our Microsoft Gold partner levels allows us to differentiate our organization versus other managed IT services providers including the ability to demonstrate expertise and build stronger long-term partnerships with clients. By having real world experience and knowledge, we have the ability to align a client’s needs based on theirs needs versus Microsoft’s technical capabilities.
365 iT SOLUTIONS was able to achieve Microsoft Gold Partner level while servicing multiple industries including healthcare, financial services including fintech, insurance services, construction services, manufacturing, and logistics.
Why is Microsoft Gold Partner important?
Microsoft Gold Partner Competency represents the highest certification available for Microsoft Partners. This demonstrates that the partner has a specialized skill set when it comes to implementing a particular Microsoft product or service. Only the top 1% of Microsoft Partners worldwide carry the Gold Partner certified status. All Microsoft Partners undergo regular audits to demonstrate their proficiency, skill set, and experience.
Here are 4 reasons why you should choose a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner:
- Microsoft Gold Partners are Always Up to Date – Microsoft is constantly evolving and so are the competency requirements associated with them. Microsoft Gold Partners must stay on top of these changes. As a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, you must be able to leverage the latest Microsoft products, services, and technology to help your business succeed.
- Microsoft Gold Partners Must Meet High Standards – Microsoft puts high standards on partners that must be met to be a Microsoft Gold partner based on rigorous standards set by Microsoft. These standards are not easy and can be difficult to achieve. There must be a minimum number of employees that have passed various Microsoft core value exams before that organization can receive Gold Certification. This process is repeated annually.
- Microsoft Gold Partners Have Direct Access to Microsoft – Microsoft Gold Partners are experienced when it comes to their specific Microsoft skill set. This means they rarely need to consult with Microsoft directly but if they hit a wall on an issue, they can open a technical support case directly with Microsoft. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have direct access to advanced Microsoft technical support engineers. This results in faster response times and quick turnaround of issues.
- Microsoft Gold Partners Can Do Proof of Concept – Ever wonder if a technical solution will work for your organization or address a business issue or goal? Microsoft Gold Partners have access to various product licenses therefore they can develop demos that offer clients proof of concept before the commit more time, money, and resources to a technical solution. This these tools as their disposal, Microsoft Gold Partners have the ability to offer a test environment before a client goes all-in on a technical solution.
365 iT SOLUTIONS carries the following Microsoft certifications:
- Gold Datacenter
- Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Windows and Devices
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Silver Application Development
Going to the cloud or worried about security?
We are your leading Cloud Services Providers Toronto and Managed Security Services Toronto.
365 iT SOLUTIONS is Toronto’s leading IT consulting boutique firm offering industry leading IT solutions including Managed IT Services, Managed Security Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services, Cloud Services, Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), and Cyber Security Training and Dark Web Monitoring.
We Make IT Simple!