Who Are We?
365 iT SOLUTIONS is a Toronto’s leading full-service IT outsourcing firm for small- to medium-sized businesses. As a leading IT consulting firm in Toronto, our in-house Canadian team delivers industry leading Managed IT Services, IT Support Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Tech Support Services and Cloud Services.
Who Are Our Clients?
365 iT SOLUTIONS has an impressive client portfolio that consists of Toronto’s most elite and industry leading companies with international presence. They range from government agencies to private corporations covering a wide variety of industries including insurance, healthcare, financial, construction, manufacturing, nonprofit (charities) and professional services.
Who Are We Looking For?
365 iT SOLUTIONS is looking for the right person, not just any person to take on the new IT Support Services position. Our biggest asset is our team and they are committed to technology as it is a passion not a job.
Our next tech support team member super star will join us as a full-time employee with a 6-month probation.Our internal IT technical support team likes to play in sandbox environments testing new technologies for the fun of it.
We only use the best business class technology. No freeware or consumer grade products. We use Enterprise class remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools to proactively manage our client environments 24/7/365 with international offices.
What Are the Responsibilities?
- Assemble, image and configure client workstations, laptops and servers.
- Perform onsite and remote tech support troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking issues for various clients.
- Perform Level 1 tech support fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and application.
- Monitor central ticketing system to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Document any and all changes to client environments.
- Apply industry “Best Practices” to all client sites.
- Follow check lists to ensure a consistent result for routine and common tasks.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQ resources on the Internet/intranet to aid in problem resolution.
- Leverage front-line client experience to identify sales opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Typical business Hours are from 8AM – 6PM, Mon – Fri, with occasional after hours work and on-call required
What Are the Requirements?
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a managed IT services (MSP) firm.
- Ability to multi-task in a team environment is essential
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing tech support issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to absorb and retain information in a fast paced environment
- Must possess exceptional customer service orientation
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills is a must as this is a customer-facing role
- Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving tech support skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a passion for technology and I.T.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Must achieve an industry certification within 6 months of employment
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License and full access to a reliable vehicle
- Must pass Criminal Background Check prior to employment.
What Are the Technical Requirements?
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting a wide range of desktop hardware and software (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10) as well as Apple OS X
- Experience with using Microsoft Office Suite including 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Experience with Remote Control Software such as LogMeIn and Remote Desktop Connection
- Experience with troubleshooting printers, scanner and various other peripherals
- Experience with troubleshooting and supporting mobile devices iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and other emailing apps
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 including Active Directory
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting Linux
- Knowledge of networking concepts including TCP/IP, OSI model, routing, switching, VLANs, subnetting, super subnetting and other networking concepts
- Knowledge of networking hardware including Cisco, SonicWALL, routers, NG firewalls, switches and VPN appliances
- Knowledge of back-up hardware including tape drives, USB drives and Disk-to-disk systems
- Knowledge of back-up software including Acronis, Datto, WSB, etc.
- Knowledge of RAID including various RAID controllers and general RAID knowledge
- Knowledge of building, mounting, breaking, hot spare, RAID 0/1/5/6/10
- Knowledge of VoIP including FreePBX, Asterisk, Cisco UC, etc.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms including VMware and Hyper-V
- Knowledge of cloud platforms including as Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What Would Be Some Bonus Items?
- Cisco/Microsoft/CompTIA certifications would be a big asset
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management tools
- Prior experience with a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
NO AGENCIES, NO PHONE CALLS, NO DROP INS.
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to email@example.com